Tuesday, September 24, 2013

going public

the response to "going public" with my rheumatoid arthritis and this blog has been outstanding.  the encouragement, kind words, thoughtful questions, and prayers are just priceless.  what a gracious reminder of the gift of church community and relational support.  in the midst of an isolating disease, I don't feel quite so alone anymore.

with that being said, I also want to apologize for my awkwardness when discussing this part of my life in person.  I really need to work on fine tuning those communication skills, as I feel myself getting really uncomfortable and flustered by this vulnerability.  

so thank you! (and I'm sorry.)

I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.
Ephesians 1:16

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, when you're talking on the blog, it's like you're talking to everybody, but nobody, and then all of a sudden there's a person for real and it's weird....

    ReplyDelete