Saturday, July 13, 2013

the product of surprise

you can only be surprised so many times by rheumatoid arthritis before you start saying "I need to start a blog. people need to know about this stuff."

earlier this week I was told by my dermatologist that I had acquired a skin condition as yet another side effect of my RA meds.  my rheumotologist and the internet never told me anything about skin conditions.  weight gain, check.  stomach pain, check.  lethargy, check.  skin conditions, what the heck.

so that's where this blog is coming from.  a place to share information, be brutally honest, and hopefully raise some awareness.  I know I'm not the only one experiencing these growing pains.

above all, I want to bring glory to my God.  RA isn't the only thing stretching me, teaching me, causing me to run into the arms of my Father.  above all, I want to bring glory to my faithful, sovereign God.

No comments:

Post a Comment