Sunday, July 28, 2013

arthritis meds aren't just for people with grey hair

some of my family is here from Michigan!  I love visitors.  after a few days in Yellowstone National Park, we are back in Billings just doing life together.  I just love it.  I've mentioned before that my sister has been experiencing joint pain and inflammation (she's awaiting her doctor's appointment where we hope and pray there's an answer other than RA).  the altitude and physical strain of the park's activities didn't exactly help our situation, but we were bound and determined to have a good time despite the pain and weakness.  mission accomplished, but we're definitely paying the price now.  completely exhausted.  

we joke that this is our advertisement for Celebrex.  we won't let rheumatoid arthritis slow us down!


No comments:

Post a Comment